Mallard Ducks over Decoys
From September through November in beautiful Hudson Valley NY, TMT offers preserve Mallard Duck Hunting. Mallard duck hunters will find an exciting hunt over decoys at our blind on the bank of the TMT pond. This is a half-day hunt for up to six shooters who will hunt full-feathered, hard-flying mallards from our heated, indoor/outdoor blind. Half your team can keep warm in our protected blind while the other half shoots from the deck. If you like hunting in the wild, there is nothing like watching mallards circle overhead. TMT furnishes guides and well trained retrievers—or you can bring your own bird dog if you wish. This is a mallard duck hunt that we promise you will find exciting!
Gracious hosts, excellent birds, superb guides and dogs. A wonderful experience. — Leonard Baum
Half Day Hunts
- Morning or afternoon
- No duck stamp or license required
- Non-toxic ammo required
Mallard Duck Hunt Rates
- Available months of September, October, November
- 2 – 6 hunters
- 5 mallards each
- Guide and dog included or use your own dog to retrieve.
- Add more ducks for more shooting action. Call for pricing.
- Gratuities not included
- Bird Processing: $3.00 per breasted mallard duck
Pheasant Duck Combination Hunts
Enjoy a half-day or full day guided mallard duck hunt over decoys followed by a walk-up pheasant hunt with your dog or our guide and dog. This is a combination that we’re sure will make for a great day of wingshooting!
Half-day Pheasant Duck Combination
- 1 or 2 hunters 1/2 day combo – 10 mallard plus 10 pheasants with own dog $850. Guide and dog $75.00 additional
- 3 or 4 hunters 1/2 day combo – 15 mallards plus 15 pheasants with own dog $1,100.00. Guide and dog $75.00 additional
Full-day Pheasant Duck Combination
- 1 to 4 hunters – AM: 20 mallard guided hunt plus PM: 15 pheasant walk up with own dog $1675.00 Guide and dog $75.00 additional